love your rusty tin..I love alcohol inks as well..I have also been looking at the rest of your work and particularly like your alice in wonderland and mona lisa pieces. I thought my life was chaotic with 3 boys but have noticed that you have 5 girls..wonder if they are fighting all the time like my lot!! Thanks for the comments on my blog and hope you get a little bit of time to craft now the school hols are here!!
this is gorgeous emma, love it, and it's very rusty. love the colours you chose, and the image thing is perfect, gorgeous. please bear in mind i am talking to you right now and nathan is talking in my ear, this may not make sense.
27 comments:
it looks fabby Em.. I love the inking and the rusty hints in it .. a beautiful box indeed! well done
It has a great worn and aged look. It's beautiful.
Beautiful box. Certainly looks rusy to me!
This is awesome, what a great piece of art.
It's gorgeous Emma - lovely and rusty!
Lovely Rusty tin box.
What a beautiful effect you've achieved on this tin. :o)
Perfect Em, love the rust effect you have created on the background,fab altered tin:)
Gorgoeus tin, love it, great colours.
Wow, what beautiful colours you've created with this altered tin. The photo just blends so beautifully as does the addition of the heart.
So elegant, soft, classy, beautiful!!
Very lovely! What a beautiful patina!
Your tin is really beautiful!
totally fabulous - love the patina finish!
Oooh, Em! That is simply gorgeous - love everything about it - great interpretation of a great theme! Diane
rust and also a hint of verdigris!
it's beautiful
It looks lovely, all the colours blend so well for an aged effect.
I love how it has a patina finish. How do create the background? Inks or paint. It is quite lovely.
excellent finish, it's so hard to get a good rust color...love your swing piece as well!
I love the beautiful marble effect on the tin, its fab xx
Gorgeous piece. It's great to see you creating again, Em.
Love this Emma - my favourite alcohol ink colours together.
love your rusty tin..I love alcohol inks as well..I have also been looking at the rest of your work and particularly like your alice in wonderland and mona lisa pieces. I thought my life was chaotic with 3 boys but have noticed that you have 5 girls..wonder if they are fighting all the time like my lot!! Thanks for the comments on my blog and hope you get a little bit of time to craft now the school hols are here!!
It's really beautiful Em... and what did you do to the inside?!! ;-]
this is gorgeous emma, love it, and it's very rusty. love the colours you chose, and the image thing is perfect, gorgeous.
please bear in mind i am talking to you right now and nathan is talking in my ear, this may not make sense.
gorgeous work though xx
fab colouring on the tin Em. makes it look really worn.
by the way - your name came out of the hat for the tag draw on my blog - can you send me your addy so I can send you the tag - it was the red one.
Wow......this is so beautiful. those colors are gorgeous. The heart is the perfect touch :)
Post a Comment