London and the Hammy O
-
Well, well, well, well, well. After deciding that I could no longer
manage a tour without having a nervous breakdown, I faltered when I
discovered he w...
Stitch Your Brain
-
I have recently completed my contribution to the Stitch Your Brain Project organised
by Monika Auch. This is such a lovely project and an exhibition of wor...
First quilt done!
-
I have finally finished my first quilt. It probably wasn't the easiest
project to choose as a starter but it was a fabulous learning curve and
even thoug...
Silent Retreat
-
I've just taken a deep breath and have decided to dive back into
blogging. This time I won't begin with an apology for taking so long to
write a post....
Rainbow tips
-
Here are the tips covered in 5 different colours.
Here are the polishes I used.
The first one is from:
Collection 2000 Nail Care 2 in 1 Strengthener an...
-
Well its the Kazmeisters birthday this weekend!! This was my effort :) I
love this.. i cant quite put my finger on why but its one of my fave things
ive...
an enjoyable afternoon
-
I spent the afternoon yesterday just tinkering with my craft stuff, didn't
really know if I was going to make anything but this card materialised. I
starte...
3 comments:
this is gorgeous Em, love the colour and especially love the stamping on the flower. perfect for the occasion too, well done Sophie! x
It's gorgeous Emma. Love the flower.
This is so neat! What a special treat after what I am sure was a lot of work and stress from exams.
Post a Comment